ATTENTION ALL PATIENTS AND VISITORS
As we work to return to some sense of normalcy in the COVID-19 pandemic, we want you to know our practice is here and ready to safely see patients and serve your healthcare needs.
Whether it is coming in for a Well Woman, Obstetric or other gynecological visit, we have implemented a number of protocols to ensure the safety of our patients and our providers.
Below are some very important guidelines that may assist you with questions or concerns you may have:
- If you:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore Throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- DO NOT come to the office, instead call our office and we will provide instructions on the best course of action.
- If you are considered high-risk due to age and/or a chronic medical condition(s), you may resume care as you feel comfortable.
- Visitors are not permitted at this time except for those patients having their first Obstetric visit or a scheduled Ultrasound visit. No one under the age of 18 (unless you are the patient or father of the baby) will be permitted. Although we would love to see your infant/baby, for their protection, please do not bring them to your appointment.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we navigate through this challenging time.
Becoming a new patient is a simple process.
We offer two convenient locations to serve our Central Ohio patients. Our primary office is located on the full service campus of Riverside Methodist Hospital. We also see patients at our Dublin location which is near Tuttle Mall.
To schedule an appointment, or for contact information and directions, please visit our contact information page.
We are proud that you have chosen our practice, and look forward to caring for our new and existing patients.
Meet our doctors and nurse practitioners.
View a list of our services.
Update your medical records online.